The CHA4220-QGG is a broadband 0.5-20GHz distributed driver amplifier.
This QFN packaged product exhibits a market leading performance with a gain of 17dB and minimum noise figure at 2dB. It also offers an excellent output power level with 20dBm P-1dB and 23dBm Psat.
- Frequency range: 0.5-20GHz
- Linear gain: 17dB
- Noise figure: 3dB typical
- Output power@1dB: 20dBm
- Return loss: Input 15dB / Output 18dB
- Psat: 23dBm
- OIP3: 28dBm
- Gain control dynamic: 15dB
- DC Bias: Vd: 6.5V@120mA / Vg1=-0.3V and Vg2=1.5V
- Package 28L QFN 5x5
This circuit is designed for a wide range of applications including X and Ku Point to Point radio, test instrumentation and electronic warfare.
This product is manufactured using a 0.25µm gate length GaAs pHEMT process.