The CHC2442-QPG is designed for signal generaion and dual reception for automotive radar applications and industrial sensors in the 24GHz ISM band.
This circuit offers leading edge performance and integrates a low phase noise VCO, Tx MPA, dual Rx and a switchable prescaler. It features a serial control interface and power and temperature monitors. The CHC2442-QPG is available in QFN plastic package.
The high level of integration and state of the art performance make this product a unique solution for industrial sensor and automotive markets.
- Frequency range: 24-24.5GHz
- Max Tx Power: >13dBm
- Tx Power control range: 12dB
- Rx gain: 37dB
- Rx gain control range: 24dB
- Max RF gain: 11dB Rx SSB NF @ IF≥100kHz
- IP1dB RF power @ min RF VGA gain: -16dBm
- Temperature range: From -40°C to +125°C
- DC bias: 3.3V / 205-225mA @ Pout @ stage 8-0
- Package: 28L-QFN4X5 SMD package
The CHC2442 is qualified to AEC-Q-100.