The CHT4016-QEG is a 4-14GHz 6-bit digital attenuator designed to provide a dynamic range of 31.5dB in 0.5dB steps.
The CHT4016-QEG features the following market leading performances:
• an excellent amplitude accuracy with 0.2dB of RMS attenuation error,
• a very good return loss of -14dB,
• a very low RMS phase variation of 6°,
• digital control interface.
This circuit is designed for a wide range of applications, from military to commercial communication systems. It is manufactured using a 0.25µm gate length pHEMT process with substrate via holes and air bridges.
It is available in chip form and in RoHS compliant SMD package 24L-QFN4x5.
- Broadband performances: 4-14GHz
- Attenuator step: 0.5dB
- Dynamic: 31.5dB
- Insertion loss: 7dB@10GHz
- Attenuation error: +0.8dB
- RMS Attenuation error: 0.2dB
- RMS phase variation: 6°
- Return losses: -14dB
- P-1dB: 23dBm