Come see us and participate to the conferences
Exhibition: 1st to 3rd of October
We will be pleased to welcome you on our booth #A630. During the 3 days, you will have the opportunity to meet UMS representatives to discuss your needs and see our latest innovations and foundry services.
On the booth, you will have the opportunity to enter our raffle to win 4mm2 on one of the next UMS shared foundry runs.
Conferences: 29th September to 4th of October
UMS will actively participate to the EuMW conferences through various papers and workshops.
Monday 30th of September
14.30-14.50 (EuMIC05-3) – Session on: New GaN Process Development for Improved Thermal and Efficiency properties.
- Thermal Performances of Industrial 0.25-μm GaN Technology for Space Applications - Samira Driad, Charles Teyssandier, Christophe Chang, Laurent Brunel, Valeria Brunel, Didier Floriot, Hermann Stieglauer, Hervé Blanck, Anne-Marie Couturier - UMS
Tuesday 1st of October
8.30-8.50 (EuMC/EuMIC01-1) - Session Low Noise Amplifiers.
- New frontier for RF GaN Technologies applied to SIP product - Didier Floriot - UMS
9.10-9.30 (EuMC/EuMIC01-3) - Session Low Noise Amplifiers.
- High Robustness S-Band GaN Based LNA – A collabotion between UMS (Zineb Ouarch-Provost, Laurent Caillé, Marc Camiade) and Thales LAS (Maxime Olivier, David Leclerc, Clement Tolant, Michel Stanislawiak).
16:50 – 17:40 - Foundry Session – Chairman Eric Leclerc, UMS
- Several key representatives of RF and microwave semiconductor foundries will give short presentations of their foundry capabilities with respect to the impact of advanced GaN, GaAs and silicon technologies for military and Space, as well as civilian applications in sensing and communication. Eric Leclerc, UMS will be Chairman.
8.30-10.10 (EuMIC12-1) - EuMIC Interactive Session 1
- 10W Ka Band GaN MMIC amplifier embedded in Metal Ceramic Package – A collaboration between UMS (Laurent Marechal, Mehdi Dinari, Thibaut Huet, Elodie Richard, Véronique Serru, Marc Camiade, Christophe Chang) and THALES AVS / MIS (Gregory Mouchon, Bertrand Gerfault, Guillaume Le Rhun)
Wednesday 2nd of October
10.00-16.00 - PA Forum: Device Technologies, Characterization, Modeling and End-Use Applications
- The sixth annual EuMW RF and Microwave PA Forum will focus on device technologies, characterization, modeling and end-use applications of RF and microwave PAs. The forum encourages discussion and provides insight into the latest approaches for device modeling, parameter extraction measurement techniques, and process technologies, as well as modern PA theory and design flow. During the forum, Eric Leclerc, from UMS, will present Challenges Around GaN-on-SiC at High Frequencies: Thermal Modeling, Validation, and Advanced Packaging Techniques.
16.30-16.50 (EuMC28-2) – Session Calibration and Characterization Techniques
- Linearity and Efficiency Characterization of AlGaN/ GaN and InAlGaN/GaN HEMTs devices using Multi-tone Large Signal Measurements – A collaboration between XLIM Research Institute - UMR CNRS 7252 (Vincent Gillet, Mohamed Bouslama, Michel Prigent, Jean- Christophe Nallatamby, Raymond Quéré, ,), III-V Lab (Stéphane Piotrowicz, Clément Potier, Olivier Patard) and UMS (Christophe Chang)